We strongly suggest you have your measurements taken and use them as a reference when selecting an item's size. Measure yourself by following the guide below.
To measure your foot length, sit down on a chair and place your foot flat on a piece of paper. Trace the foot by holding a pencil vertically and outlining the foot. Using a ruler, measure the distance from the bottom of the heel to the tip of the longest toe. Record the result in both inches and centimeters and use these measurements to find your size in the chart.
- We work directly with manufacturers all over the world to ensure the best quality of our products. We have Quality Control department which helps us to keep our promise!
- Price is always competitive.
- Awesome Customer Service
- Amazing products along with High Quality
- Read reviews from our lovely customers
*** Please read our Policies carefully
RETURN & WARRANTY
- Secure payment with SSL Encryption.
- If you're not satisfied, please contact our customer service team: email@example.com
- We will do our best to ensure that you are 100% satisfied with the purchase!